Anti-ERK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab47992)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1 - Carboxyterminal end
- Specificityab47992 is directed against the human p44 ERK1 protein. No reactivity is observed against p42 ERK2.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the Carboxy terminal end of human p44 ERK1protein
- Positive controlMouse brain, kidney and intestine whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 20mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47992 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: 5 ug/mg sample.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK antibodyERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERT 2 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal related kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibodyHGNC6877 antibodyHS44KDAP antibodyHUMKER1A antibodyInsulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibodyInsulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 3 antibodyMAP Kinase antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMAPK3 antibodyMGC20180 antibodyMicrotubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibodyMicrotubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibodyMK03_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000174538 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174541 antibodyp44 ERK1 antibodyp44 MAPK antibodyp44-ERK1 antibodyp44-MAPK antibodyP44ERK1 antibodyP44MAPK antibodyPRKM 3 antibodyPRKM3 antibodyProtein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab47992) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Left: mouse brain whole cell lysates.
Lane 2 : Centre: mouse kidney whole cell lysates.
Lane 3 : Right: mouse intestine whole cell lysates.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab47992)
ab47992 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.