Anti-ERK1 antibody [E32] (ab73270)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibody [E32]See all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [E32] to ERK1
- SpecificityRecognizes only the ERK1 protein (e.g.: from Human and mouse cells)
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length human, active, ERK1 protein.
- Positive control293 and HeLa cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE32
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK antibodyERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERT 2 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal related kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibodyHGNC6877 antibodyHS44KDAP antibodyHUMKER1A antibodyInsulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibodyInsulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 3 antibodyMAP Kinase antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMAPK3 antibodyMGC20180 antibodyMicrotubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibodyMicrotubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibodyMK03_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000174538 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174541 antibodyp44 ERK1 antibodyp44 MAPK antibodyp44-ERK1 antibodyp44-MAPK antibodyP44ERK1 antibodyP44MAPK antibodyPRKM 3 antibodyPRKM3 antibodyProtein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody [E32] images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody [E32] (ab73270) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 3 : 293 cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
Detection of ERK1 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab73270 staining ERK1 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using 1µl of ab73270.
Lane 1: 10µg HeLa lysate.
Lane 2: 25µg HeLa lysate.
Lane 3: 50µg HeLa lysate.
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody [E32] (ab73270)
ab73270 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.