Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] (ab109282)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967]See all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP4967] to ERK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within Human ERK1
- Positive controlJurkat, A375, A431 and HUVEC cell lysates. Human colon adenocarcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP4967
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Heat up to 98 degrees C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 min.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK antibodyERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERT 2 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal related kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibodyHGNC6877 antibodyHS44KDAP antibodyHUMKER1A antibodyInsulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibodyInsulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 3 antibodyMAP Kinase antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMapk3 antibodyMGC20180 antibodyMicrotubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibodyMicrotubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibodyMK03_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000174538 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174541 antibodyp44 ERK1 antibodyp44 MAPK antibodyp44-ERK1 antibodyp44-MAPK antibodyP44ERK1 antibodyP44MAPK antibodyPRKM 3 antibodyPRKM3 antibodyProtein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] (ab109282) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : A375 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colonic adenocarcinoma tissue using ab109282 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] (ab109282)
ab109282 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.