Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] (ab109282)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967]See all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP4967] to ERK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within Human ERK1
- Positive control
- Jurkat, A375, A431 and HUVEC cell lysates. Human colon adenocarcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP4967
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Heat up to 98 degrees C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 min.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK antibody
- ERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERT 2 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal related kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibody
- HGNC6877 antibody
- HS44KDAP antibody
- HUMKER1A antibody
- Insulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibody
- Insulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 3 antibody
- MAP Kinase antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- Mapk3 antibody
- MGC20180 antibody
- Microtubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibody
- Microtubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibody
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibody
- MK03_HUMAN antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174538 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174541 antibody
- p44 ERK1 antibody
- p44 MAPK antibody
- p44-ERK1 antibody
- p44-MAPK antibody
- P44ERK1 antibody
- P44MAPK antibody
- PRKM 3 antibody
- PRKM3 antibody
- Protein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] (ab109282) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : A375 cell lysate
Lane 3 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human colonic adenocarcinoma tissue using ab109282 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody [EP4967] (ab109282)
ab109282 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.