Anti-ERK1 antibody [M233] (ab88480)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibody [M233]See all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [M233] to ERK1
- SpecificityDoes not bind to ERK2
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rabbit, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment corresponding to the C terminal region of Human ERK1
- Positive control
- ICC/IF: Rabbit spleen fibroblasts. WB: lysate from A431 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 1mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberM233
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88480 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK antibody
- ERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERT 2 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal related kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibody
- HGNC6877 antibody
- HS44KDAP antibody
- HUMKER1A antibody
- Insulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibody
- Insulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 3 antibody
- MAP Kinase antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- MGC20180 antibody
- Microtubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibody
- Microtubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibody
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibody
- MK03_HUMAN antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174538 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174541 antibody
- p44 ERK1 antibody
- p44 MAPK antibody
- p44-ERK1 antibody
- p44-MAPK antibody
- P44ERK1 antibody
- P44MAPK antibody
- PRKM 3 antibody
- PRKM3 antibody
- Protein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody [M233] images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody [M233] (ab88480) at 1/1000 dilution (in 5% non-fat milk, PBS, 0.04% Tween20 for 1hour at room temperature)
Lane 1 : Human A431 epithelial cells, untreated
Lane 2 : Human A431 epithelial cells treated treated with 100 nM calyculin A for 30 minutes
Lane 3 : Human A431 epithelial cells treated with 100 ng/ml EGF for 60 minutes
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
ab88480, at a 1/100 dilution, staining ERK1 in paraformaldehyde fixed and NP-40 permeabilized rabbit spleen fibroblasts by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
Anti-ERK1 antibody [M233] (ab88480) at 1/1000 dilution +
Human ERK1 full length protein (ab43623) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody [M233] (ab88480)
ab88480 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.