Anti-ERK1 antibody [Y72] (ab32537)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibody [Y72]See all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [Y72] to ERK1
- Specificityab32537 recognises ERK1. The antibody does not cross-react with other MAP kinases.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC, IP, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N terminus of human ERK1
- Epitopeab32537 reacts with an epitope located in the N terminal region of ERK1.
- Positive control
- WB: Jurkat cell lysate IHC: lung carcinoma
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberY72
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/40.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK antibody
- ERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERT 2 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal related kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibody
- HGNC6877 antibody
- HS44KDAP antibody
- HUMKER1A antibody
- Insulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibody
- Insulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 3 antibody
- MAP Kinase antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- MGC20180 antibody
- Microtubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibody
- Microtubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibody
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibody
- MK03_HUMAN antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174538 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174541 antibody
- p44 ERK1 antibody
- p44 MAPK antibody
- p44-ERK1 antibody
- p44-MAPK antibody
- P44ERK1 antibody
- P44MAPK antibody
- PRKM 3 antibody
- PRKM3 antibody
- Protein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody [Y72] images
Anti-ERK1 antibody [Y72] (ab32537) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
ab32537 staining ERK1 in lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).