Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab31284)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibodySee all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to ERK1
- SpecificityFor this antibody, no cross reactivity is expected with ERK2.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chicken, Cow
Synthetic peptide: C-GGEPRRTEGVGP, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 10-21 of Human ERK1
- Positive controlHuman Brain lysates, Kidney fibroblast, HEK293 lysates and epidermoid fibroblast A431 lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab31284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK antibodyERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERT 2 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal related kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibodyHGNC6877 antibodyHS44KDAP antibodyHUMKER1A antibodyInsulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibodyInsulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 3 antibodyMAP Kinase antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMAPK3 antibodyMGC20180 antibodyMicrotubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibodyMicrotubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibodyMK03_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000174538 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174541 antibodyp44 ERK1 antibodyp44 MAPK antibodyp44-ERK1 antibodyp44-MAPK antibodyP44ERK1 antibodyP44MAPK antibodyPRKM 3 antibodyPRKM3 antibodyProtein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody images
Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab31284) at 0.3 µg/ml + 293 lysate (35µg protein in RIPA buffer)
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab31284)
ab31284 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.