Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab47430)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibodySee all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1
- Specificityab47430 detects endogenous levels of total p44/42 MAP Kinase protein.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from Human ERK1 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 204 (T-E-YP-V-A).
- Positive control
- PMA-treated Jurkat cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47430 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibody
- ERK antibody
- ERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibody
- ERT 2 antibody
- ERT2 antibody
- Extracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal related kinase 1 antibody
- Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibody
- HGNC6877 antibody
- HS44KDAP antibody
- HUMKER1A antibody
- Insulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibody
- Insulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibody
- MAP kinase 1 antibody
- MAP kinase 3 antibody
- MAP Kinase antibody
- MAP kinase isoform p44 antibody
- MAPK 1 antibody
- MAPK 3 antibody
- MAPK antibody
- MAPK1 antibody
- MAPK3 antibody
- MGC20180 antibody
- Microtubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibody
- Microtubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibody
- Mitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibody
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibody
- MK03_HUMAN antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174538 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174541 antibody
- p44 ERK1 antibody
- p44 MAPK antibody
- p44-ERK1 antibody
- p44-MAPK antibody
- P44ERK1 antibody
- P44MAPK antibody
- PRKM 3 antibody
- PRKM3 antibody
- Protein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab47430) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : extracts from PMA treated Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : extracts from PMA treated Jurkat cells, incubated with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Ab47430 staining Human normal colon. Staining is localised to the cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 4 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab47430)
ab47430 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.