Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab64862)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 antibodySee all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from internal region of human ERK1
- Positive controlExtracts from Jurkat cells and HUVEC cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK antibodyERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERT 2 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal related kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibodyHGNC6877 antibodyHS44KDAP antibodyHUMKER1A antibodyInsulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibodyInsulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 3 antibodyMAP Kinase antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMAPK3 antibodyMGC20180 antibodyMicrotubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibodyMicrotubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibodyMK03_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000174538 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174541 antibodyp44 ERK1 antibodyp44 MAPK antibodyp44-ERK1 antibodyp44-MAPK antibodyP44ERK1 antibodyP44MAPK antibodyPRKM 3 antibodyPRKM3 antibodyProtein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab64862) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HUVEC cells with no immunising peptide
Lane 3 : Extracts from HUVEC cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa
References for Anti-ERK1 antibody (ab64862)
ab64862 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.