Anti-ERK1 (phospho T202 + Y204) antibody (ab24157)
- Product nameAnti-ERK1 (phospho T202 + Y204) antibodySee all ERK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ERK1 (phospho T202 + Y204)
- Specificityab24157 reacts with Phospho-Thr202/Thr204 ERK/MAPK protein.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Human, Xenopus laevis
Phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding Phospho-Thr202 and Phospho-Tyr204 of ERK/MAPK(Rat).
- Positive controlrat brain lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1mg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM HEPES. pH 7.5
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24157 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
- FunctionInvolved in both the initiation and regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells by phosphorylating a number of transcription factors such as ELK-1. Phosphorylates EIF4EBP1; required for initiation of translation. Phosphorylates microtubule-associated protein 2 (MAP2). Phosphorylates SPZ1 (By similarity). Phosphorylates heat shock factor protein 4 (HSF4).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe TXY motif contains the threonine and tyrosine residues whose phosphorylation activates the MAP kinases.
modificationsDually phosphorylated on Thr-202 and Tyr-204, which activates the enzyme. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-204.
- ERK 1 antibodyERK antibodyERK-1 antibody
- ERK1 antibodyERT 2 antibodyERT2 antibodyExtracellular Signal Regulated Kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal related kinase 1 antibodyExtracellular signal-regulated kinase 1 antibodyHGNC6877 antibodyHS44KDAP antibodyHUMKER1A antibodyInsulin Stimulated MAP2 Kinase antibodyInsulin-stimulated MAP2 kinase antibodyMAP kinase 1 antibodyMAP kinase 3 antibodyMAP Kinase antibodyMAP kinase isoform p44 antibodyMAPK 1 antibodyMAPK 3 antibodyMAPK antibodyMAPK1 antibodyMapk3 antibodyMGC20180 antibodyMicrotubule Associated Protein 2 Kinase antibodyMicrotubule-associated protein 2 kinase antibodyMitogen Activated Protein Kinase 3 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 1 antibodyMitogen-activated protein kinase 3 antibodyMK03_HUMAN antibodyMNK1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174538 antibodyOTTHUMP00000174541 antibodyp44 ERK1 antibodyp44 MAPK antibodyp44-ERK1 antibodyp44-MAPK antibodyP44ERK1 antibodyP44MAPK antibodyPRKM 3 antibodyPRKM3 antibodyProtein Kinase Mitogen Activated 3 antibody
Anti-ERK1 (phospho T202 + Y204) antibody images
Anti-ERK1 (phospho T202 + Y204) antibody (ab24157) at 1/1000 dilution + Rat brain lysate
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 42-44 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ERK1 (phospho T202 + Y204) antibody (ab24157)
ab24157 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.