Anti-EYA2 antibody (ab54713)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54713 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- FunctionTyrosine phosphatase that specifically dephosphorylates 'Tyr-142' of histone H2AX (H2AXY142ph). 'Tyr-142' phosphorylation of histone H2AX plays a central role in DNA repair and acts as a mark that distinguishes between apoptotic and repair responses to genotoxic stress. Promotes efficient DNA repair by dephosphorylating H2AX, promoting the recruitment of DNA repair complexes containing MDC1. Its function as histone phosphatase probably explains its role in transcription regulation during organogenesis. Coactivates SIX1. Seems to coactivate SIX2, SIX4 and SIX5. Together with SIX1 and DACH2 seem to be involved in myogenesis. May be involved in development of the eye. Interaction with GNAZ and GNAI2 prevents nuclear translocation and transcriptional activity.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in muscle with lower levels in kidney, placenta, pancreas, brain and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HAD-like hydrolase superfamily. EYA family.
- Developmental stageAt the begin of fourth week of development detected in cytoplasm of somite cells. Between the sixth and eighth week of development detected in cytoplasm of limb bud cells.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- EAB 1 antibodyEAB1 antibodyEYA 2 antibody
- EYA2 antibodyEYA2_HUMAN antibodyeyes absent 2 homolog (Drosophila) antibodyEyes absent homolog 2 (Drosophila) antibodyEyes absent homolog 2 antibodyTranslation of this uORF probably lowers the translation efficiency of EYA2 antibody
Anti-EYA2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
ab54713 at 10 µg/ml staining EYA2 in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry / Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-EYA2 antibody (ab54713)
ab54713 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.