Anti-Egr1 antibody [8A6] (ab96484)
- Product nameAnti-Egr1 antibody [8A6]See all Egr1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [8A6] to Egr1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human Egr1 (amino acids 282-433) expressed in E. coli.
- Positive control
- Egr1-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number8A6
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96484 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
- FunctionTranscriptional regulator. Recognizes and binds to the DNA sequence 5'-CGCCCCCGC-3'(EGR-site). Activates the transcription of target genes whose products are required for mitogenesis and differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EGR C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AT225 antibody
- Early growth response 1 antibody
- Early growth response protein 1 antibody
- EGR 1 antibody
- EGR-1 antibody
- EGR1 antibody
- EGR1_HUMAN antibody
- G0S30 antibody
- KROX 24 antibody
- KROX24 antibody
- Nerve growth factor-induced clone A antibody
- Nerve growth factor-induced protein A antibody
- NGFI-A antibody
- NGFIA antibody
- TIS8 antibody
- Transcription factor ETR103 antibody
- Transcription factor Zif268 antibody
- ZIF 268 antibody
- ZIF268 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 225 antibody
- Zinc finger protein Krox-24 antibody
- ZNF225 antibody
Anti-Egr1 antibody [8A6] images
Anti-Egr1 antibody [8A6] (ab96484) at 1/500 dilution + EGR1-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
References for Anti-Egr1 antibody [8A6] (ab96484)
ab96484 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.