Anti-Egr1 antibody (ab54966)
- Product nameAnti-Egr1 antibodySee all Egr1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to Egr1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment: SPVATSYPSP VTTSYPSPAT TSYPSPVPTS FSSPGSSTYP SPVHSGFPSP SVATTYSSVP PAFPAQVSSF PSSAVTNSFS ASTGLSDMTA TFSPRTIEIC , corresponding to amino acids 444-544 of Human Egr1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54966 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionTranscriptional regulator. Recognizes and binds to the DNA sequence 5'-CGCCCCCGC-3'(EGR-site). Activates the transcription of target genes whose products are required for mitogenesis and differentiation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EGR C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- AT 225 antibody
- AT225 antibody
- Early growth response 1 antibody
- Early growth response protein 1 antibody
- EGR 1 antibody
- EGR-1 antibody
- EGR1 antibody
- EGR1_HUMAN antibody
- G0S 30 antibody
- G0S30 antibody
- KROX 24 antibody
- Krox 24 protein antibody
- KROX24 antibody
- Nerve growth factor induced protein A antibody
- Nerve growth factor-induced clone A antibody
- Nerve growth factor-induced protein A antibody
- NGFI A antibody
- NGFI-A antibody
- NGFIA antibody
- TIS 8 antibody
- TIS8 antibody
- Transcription factor ETR 103 antibody
- Transcription factor ETR103 antibody
- Transcription factor Zif 268 antibody
- Transcription factor Zif268 antibody
- Zfp 6 antibody
- ZIF 268 antibody
- ZIF268 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 225 antibody
- Zinc finger protein Krox-24 antibody
- ZNF 225 antibody
- ZNF225 antibody
Anti-Egr1 antibody images
Egr1 antibody (ab54966) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human placenta.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab54966 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab54966, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-Egr1 antibody (ab54966)
This product has been referenced in:
- Bakalash S et al. Egr1 expression is induced following glatiramer acetate immunotherapy in rodent models of glaucoma and Alzheimer's disease. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:9033-46 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21969301) »
- Bieging KT et al. A shared gene expression signature in mouse models of EBV-associated and non-EBV-associated Burkitt lymphoma. Blood 118:6849-59 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22039254) »