Elafin/Skalp Human ELISA kit (ab100658)
- Product nameElafin/Skalp Human ELISA kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity= 5 pg/ml
- Range6.86 pg/ml - 5000 pg/ml
> 100 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 111.8 102% - 121% Serum 115.7 105% - 125% Plasma 112.5 103% - 122%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100658 Elafin/Skalp Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Elafin/Skalp in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for human Elafin/Skalp coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Elafin/Skalp present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Elafin/Skalp antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Elafin/Skalp bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody Elafin/Skalp: biotinylated anti-human Elafin/Skalp 1 vial Elafin/Skalp Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human Elafin/Skalp 1 unit Elafin/Skalp Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- CementoinElafinElastase specific inhibitor
- ESIMGC13613Peptidase inhibitor 3Peptidase inhibitor 3 skin derivedPI 3PI3Pre elafinProtease inhibitor WAP3SKALPSkin derived antileukoproteinaseTrappin 2WAP four disulfide core domain 14WAP four disulfide core domain protein 14WAP3WFDC14
- SwissProt: P19957 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100658 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Elafin/Skalp Human ELISA kit (ab100658)
ab100658 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.