Endogenous Avidin + Biotin Blocking System (ab3387)
- Product nameEndogenous Avidin + Biotin Blocking SystemSee all Endogenous Avidin+Biotin Blocking System kits ...
The purpose is to decrease the signal caused by endogenous avidin, biotin, or biotin-binding proteins when immunostaining specimens with detection systems that rely on avidin-biotin / steptavidin-biotin (ABC systems). Non-specific staining due to these factors commonly resembles a diffuse, weak, cytoplasmic pattern.
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide in both components
Components 1 kit Avidin solution 1 x 15ml Biotin Solution 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3387 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Endogenous Avidin + Biotin Blocking System (ab3387)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chou S & Lodish HF Fetal liver hepatic progenitors are supportive stromal cells for hematopoietic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:7799-804 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20385801) »