Endomorphin 2 (ab120676)
- Product nameEndomorphin 2
- DescriptionPotent, selective μ opioid receptor agonist
- Purity> 95%
- Chemical nameYPFF-NH2
- Molecular Weight571.65
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC32H37N5O5
- CAS Number141801-26-5
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C (desiccating conditions).
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for Endomorphin 2 (ab120676)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mallareddy JR et al. Transport characteristics of endomorphin-2 analogues in brain capillary endothelial cells. Chem Biol Drug Des 79:507-13 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22181340) »
- Tseng LF The antinociceptive properties of endomorphin-1 and endomorphin-2 in the mouse. Jpn J Pharmacol 89:216-20 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 12184724) »
- Zadina JE et al. A potent and selective endogenous agonist for the mu-opiate receptor. Nature 386:499-502 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9087409) »