Endoplasmic reticulum metallopeptidase 1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127609)
- Product nameEndoplasmic reticulum metallopeptidase 1 protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight19 kDa
- Amino acids204 to 365
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- aminopeptidase Fxna
- bA207C16.3 (novel protein similar to predicted yeast, plant and worm proteins)
- Endoplasmic reticulum metallopeptidase 1
- FunctionWithin the ovary, required for the organization of somatic cells and oocytes into discrete follicular structures.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M28 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
References for Endoplasmic reticulum metallopeptidase 1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127609)
ab127609 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.