Eotaxin Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100680)
- Product nameEotaxin Mouse ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 1 pg/ml
- Range1.02 pg/ml - 100 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 95.25 83% - 104% Serum 94.95 83% - 104% Plasma 92.54 84% - 103%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100680 Eotaxin Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Eotaxin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse Eotaxin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Eotaxin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse Eotaxin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Eotaxin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent A animal serum . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody Eotaxin: biotinylated anti-mouse Eotaxin 2 vials Eotaxin Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse Eotaxin 1 unit Eotaxin Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 80x concentrated HRP conjugated streptavidin Item G 1 x 200µl Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
- CCL 11 CCL11Chemokine C C motif ligand 11
- Chemokine CC Motif Ligand 11Chemokine ligand 11Eosinophil Chemotactic PMGC22554SCYA 11 SCYA11 Small inducible cytokine A11 Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys) member 11 Small inducible cytokine subfamily A member 11
- SwissProt: P48298 Mouse
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100680 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.