Anti-Eph receptor A6 antibody (ab113239)
- Product nameAnti-Eph receptor A6 antibodySee all Eph receptor A6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Eph receptor A6
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, from the C terminal region of Human Eph receptor A6.
- Positive controlHuman Brain cerebellum and Testis tissues; COS7 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS contains no Mg2+ or Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Ehk 2 antibodyEHK-2 antibodyEhk2 antibody
- EPH homology kinase 2 antibodyEph Receptor A6 antibodyEpha6 antibodyEPHA6_HUMAN antibodyephrin receptor EphA6 antibodyephrin type A receptor 6 antibodyEphrin type-A receptor 6 antibodyHek12 antibody
Anti-Eph receptor A6 antibody images
ab113239, at 10 µg/ml, staining Eph receptor A6 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Brain cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab113239, at 10 µg/ml, staining Eph receptor A6 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab113239, at 1/100 dilution, staining Eph receptor A6 in COS7 cells by Immunofluorescence. The image on the right has been treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-Eph receptor A6 antibody (ab113239)
ab113239 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.