Anti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [RM0055-6E1] (ab73258)
- Product nameAnti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [RM0055-6E1]See all Eph receptor A7 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRat monoclonal [RM0055-6E1] to Eph receptor A7
- Specificityab73258 is specific for mouse Eph receptor A7. It does not cross-react with recombinant mouse EphA2, EphA3, EphA4, EphA6, EphA8 and EphB2, EphB3, and EphB4.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant mouse Eph receptor A7 extracellular domain
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab73258 was produced from a hybridoma (mouse myeloma fused with spleen cells from a rat immunized with recombinant mouse Eph receptor A7 extracellular domain).
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberRM0055-6E1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab73258 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Cek 11 antibody
- Developmental kinase 1 antibody
- EBK antibody
- EHK-3 antibody
- EHK3 antibody
- EK11 antibody
- Embryonic brain kinase antibody
- EPH homology kinase 3 antibody
- EPH-like kinase 11 antibody
- Epha7 antibody
- EPHA7_HUMAN antibody
- Ephrin receptor Eph A7 antibody
- Ephrin type A receptor 7 antibody
- Ephrin type-A receptor 7 antibody
- hEK11 antibody
- MDK 1 antibody
- Receptor protein tyrosine kinase HEK 11 antibody
- Tyrosine protein kinase receptor EHK 3 antibody
References for Anti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [RM0055-6E1] (ab73258)
ab73258 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.