For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab73258 was produced from a hybridoma (mouse myeloma fused with
spleen cells from a rat immunized with recombinant mouse Eph receptor A7 extracellular domain).
- Clone numberRM0055-6E1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for members of the ephrin-A family. Binds to ephrin-A1, -A2, -A3, -A4 and -A5.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Ephrin receptor subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Cek 11 antibody
- Developmental kinase 1 antibody
- EBK antibody
References for Anti-Eph receptor A7 antibody [RM0055-6E1] (ab73258)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"