EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (acetyl) - Tissue (ab117150)
- Product nameEpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (acetyl) - TissueSee all Histone H3 (acetylation) kits ...
- Sample typeTissue
- Assay time5h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: all Mammals
- Product overviewAcetylation of histones such histone H3 has been involved in the regulation of chromatin structure and the recruitment of transcription factors to gene promoters. HATs (histone acetyltransferases) and HDACs (histone deacetylases) play a critical role in controlling histone H3 acetylation. Histone acetylation is tightly involved in cell cycle regulation, cell proliferation and apoptosis. An imbalance in the equilibrium of histone acetylation has been associated with tumorigenesis and cancer progression.
EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (acetyl)-Tissue (ab117150) enables the user to investigate in vivo H3 (acetyl)-DNA interactions within 5 hours. The kit is suitable for combining the specificity of immunoprecipitation with qualitative and quantitative PCR, MS-PCR, DNA sequencing, and southern blot, as well as DNA microarray.
If you are using cells (adherent or in suspension) as starting material, we recommend the use of a EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (acetyl) (ab117148)
Store Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, Normal Mouse IgG, Anti-Acetyl-Histone H3, Proteinase K and 8-Well Assay Strips at 4°C.
Store all other components at room temperature.
The kit is stable for up to 6 months from the shipment date, when stored properly.
- Tested applicationsChIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 24 tests 48 tests 8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame) 3 units 6 units 8-Well Strip Caps 3 units 6 units Anti-Acetyl Histone H3 (1 mg/ml) 1 x 25µl 1 x 50µl ECA1 (Wash Buffer) 1 x 28ml 2 x 28ml ECA2 (Antibody Buffer) 1 x 15ml 1 x 30ml ECA3 (Lysis Buffer) 1 x 4ml 1 x 6ml ECA4 (ChIP Dilution Buffer) 1 x 4ml 1 x 6ml ECA5 (DNA Release Buffer) 1 x 1ml 2 x 2ml ECA6 (Reverse Buffer) 1 x 1ml 2 x 2ml ECA7 (Binding Buffer) 1 x 5ml 1 x 8ml ECA8 (Elution Buffer) 1 x 0.6ml 1 x 1.2ml F-Collection Tube 30 units 50 units F-Spin Column 30 units 50 units Homogenizing Buffer 1 x 5ml 1 x 10ml Normal Mouse IgG (1 mg/ml) 1 x 10µl 1 x 20µl Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (100X) 1 x 25µl 1 x 40µl Proteinase K (10 mg/ml) 1 x 25µl 1 x 50µl
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117150 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (acetyl) - Tissue (ab117150)
ab117150 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.