EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (methyl K4) - Tissue (ab117145)
- Product nameEpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (methyl K4) - TissueSee all Histone H3 (K4 methylation) kits ...
- Assay time5h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
- Product overviewMethylation of histone H3 at lysine 4 (H3 (methyl K4)) plays an important role in epigenetic regulation of genes. It has been well demonstrated that H3 (methyl-K4) leads to chromatin gene activation in many organisms. H3 (di-methyl K4) may serve as global epigenertic mark in euchromatin. Thus, identification of genes activated through H3 (methyl-K4) is of particular significance for understanding and analyzing biological processes under normal and pathological conditions.
EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (methyl K4)-Tissue (ab117145) enables the user to investigate in vivo H3 (methyl K4)-DNA interactions within 5 hours. The kit is suitable for combining the specificity of immunoprecipitation with qualitative and quantitative PCR, MS-PCR, DNA sequencing, and southern blot, as well as DNA microarray.
ab117145 uses an antibody that detects Histone H3 di-methylated on K4.
If you are using cells (adherent or suspension) as starting sample material, we recommend the use of EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (methyl K4) (ab117143)
Store Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, Normal Mouse IgG, Anti-Dimethyl-H3-K4, Proteinase K and 8-Well Assay Strips at 4°C.
Store all other components at room temperature.
The kit is stable for up to 6 months from the shipment date, when stored properly.
- Tested applicationsChIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 24 tests 48 tests 8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame) 3 units 6 units 8-Well Strip Caps 3 units 6 units Anti-Dimethyl-H3-K4 (1 mg/ml) 1 x 25µl 1 x 50µl ECM1 (Wash Buffer) 1 x 28ml 2 x 28ml ECM2 (Antibody Buffer) 1 x 15ml 1 x 30ml ECM3 (Lysis Buffer) 1 x 2ml 2 x 2ml ECM4 (ChIP Dilution Buffer) 1 x 2ml 2 x 2ml ECM5 (DNA Release Buffer) 1 x 1ml 1 x 2ml ECM6 (Reverse Buffer) 1 x 1ml 1 x 2ml ECM7 (Binding Buffer) 1 x 5ml 1 x 8ml ECM8 (Elution Buffer) 1 x 0.6ml 1 x 1.2ml F-Collection Tube 30 units 50 units F-Spin Column 30 units 50 units Homogenizing Buffer 1 x 5ml 1 x 10ml Normal Mouse IgG (1 mg/ml) 1 x 10µl 1 x 20µl Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (100X) 1 x 25µl 1 x 40µl Proteinase K (10 mg/ml) 1 x 25µl 1 x 50µl
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117145 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Histone H3 (methyl K4) - Tissue (ab117145)
ab117145 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.