EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Plants (ab117137)
- Product nameEpiSeeker ChIP Kit - PlantsSee all ChIP Kit kits ...
- Assay time6h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Plants
- Product overviewProtein-DNA interactions play a critical role for cellular functions such as signal transduction, gene transcription and epigenetic silencing. In plants, interactions between the DNA-binding proteins and cognate promoter sequences are primary determinants in establishing spatial and temporal expression patterns of gene that affect homeostasis, development, and adaptation.
EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Plants (ab117137) offers an advantageous tool for identifying direct genome-wide associations between specific regulatory proteins and their target genes in plant cells within 6 hours. The kit is suitable for combining the specificity of immunoprecipitation with qualitative and quantitative PCR, MS-PCR, DNA sequencing and southern blot, as well as DNA microarray.
Store the following components at 4°C: Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, Normal Mouse IgG, Proteinase K, Anti-Dimethyl H3-K9 and 8-Well Assay Strips.
Store all other components at room temperature.
The kit is stable for up to 6 months from the shipment date, when stored properly.
- Tested applicationsChIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 24 tests 48 tests 5X Lysis Buffer I ECP3C 1 x 12ml 1 x 24ml 8-Well Assay Strips (with Frame) 3 units 6 units 8-Well Strip Caps 3 units 6 units Antibody Buffer ECP2 1 x 15ml 1 x 30ml Anti-Dimethyl H3-K9 (1 mg/ml) 1 x 5µl 1 x 8µl Binding Buffer ECP7 1 x 5ml 1 x 8ml ChIP Dilution Buffer ECP4 1 x 2ml 1 x 6ml DNA Release Buffer ECP5 1 x 1ml 2 x 2ml Elution Buffer ECP8 1 x 0.6ml 1 x 1.2ml F-Collection Tube (30 included) 30 units 50 units F-Spin Column (30 included) 30 units 50 units Lysis Buffer II ECP3D 1 x 3ml 1 x 6ml Lysis Buffer III ECP3E 1 x 2ml 1 x 4ml Lysis Buffer IV ECP3F 1 x 1.5ml 1 x 5ml Normal Mouse IgG (1 mg/ml) 1 x 10µl 1 x 10µl Protease Inhibitor Cocktail (100X) 1 x 25µl 1 x 50µl Proteinase K (10 mg/ml) 1 x 25µl 1 x 50µl Reverse Buffer ECP6 1 x 1ml 2 x 2ml Wash Buffer ECP1 1 x 28ml 2 x 28ml
- Research Areas
- ChIP KitProtein A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab117137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for EpiSeeker ChIP Kit - Plants (ab117137)
ab117137 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.