EpiSeeker Histone Extraction Kit (ab113476)
- Product nameEpiSeeker Histone Extraction Kit
- Tests1 x 100 test
- Sample typeTissue, Adherent cells, Suspension cells
- Assay time1h 00m
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: all Mammals
- Product overviewEpiSeeker Histone Extraction Kit (ab113476) provides a simple and selective method for extracting histone proteins in just 1 hour for a variety of applications such as histone modification such as acetylation, methylation, and sumoylation. ab113476 can be used to extract histones from as low as 105 cells or 1 mg of tissue.
Not sure if this is the right product for you? Check out our EpiSeeker Sample Preparation Guide for help.
Store kit at 4°C. Check if the buffers contain salt precipitates before use. If so, warm (at room temperature or 37°C) and shake the buffers until the salts are re-dissolved.
- Tested applicationsFunctional Studies more details
Components 100 tests 10X Pre-Lysis Buffer 1 x 10ml Balance Buffer 1 x 8ml DTT Solution 1 x 20µl Lysis Buffer 1 x 20ml
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113476 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||FuncS. Total histone protein yield = 0.4mg/107 or 100mg tissue (yield may vary depending on cell or tissue type).|
EpiSeeker Histone Extraction Kit images
Histone extracts were prepared from MCF-7 cells using the ab113476 and acetyl histone H3-K9 was quantified.
Histones were purified from mouse liver cells using ab113476. Each lane was loaded with 15µg of purified histone.Image courtesy of Kevin Dalgaard, MPI for Immunobiology & Epigenetics, Freiburg, DE
References for EpiSeeker Histone Extraction Kit (ab113476)
ab113476 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.