ErbB 2 Human ELISA Kit (ab100510)
- Product nameErbB 2 Human ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 8 pg/ml
- Range8.19 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
> 81 %
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 82.77 70% - 96% Serum 91.93 76% - 106% Plasma 81.32 69% - 97%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100510 Human ErbB 2 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human ErbB 2 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human ErbB 2 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and ErbB 2 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human ErbB 2 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted into the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of ErbB 2 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimisation may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A diluent buffer, For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody ErbB2: biotinylated anti-human ErbB2 2 vials Erb B2 Standard Human (Recombinant) 2 vials ErbB2 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human ErbB2 1 unit Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- c erb B2C erbB 2CD340
- CD340 antigenCerb B2/neu protein CerbB2Erb B2erbb2HER 2HER 2/neuHER2Her2/neuHerstatinMetastatic lymph node gene 19 proteinMLN 19MLN19NEUNEU Proto OncogeneNeuro Glioblastoma Derived Oncogene Homolog Neuroblastoma/glioblastoma derived oncogene homologNGLp185 ErbB2p185erbB2Proto oncogene c ErbB 2Proto oncogene NeuReceptor protein tyrosine kinase ErbB2 precursorReceptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB 2TKR1Tyrosine kinase type cell surface receptor HER2 v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog (avian)Verb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 2 neuro/glioblastoma derived oncogene homolog
- SwissProt: P04626 Human
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100510 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for ErbB 2 Human ELISA Kit (ab100510)
ab100510 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.