Anti-ErbB 3 antibody (ab79537)
- Product nameAnti-ErbB 3 antibodySee all ErbB 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ErbB 3
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide derived from the N terminal of Human ErbB 3.
- Positive control
- WB: extracts from COLO205 cells. IHC-P: Human breast carcinoma tissue. IF/ICC: HeLa cell line
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79537 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 148 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionBinds and is activated by neuregulins and NTAK.
- Tissue specificityEpithelial tissues and brain.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ERBB3 are the cause of lethal congenital contracture syndrome type 2 (LCCS2) [MIM:607598]; also called Israeli Bedouin multiple contracture syndrome type A. LCCS2 is an autosomal recessive neurogenic form of a neonatally lethal arthrogryposis that is associated with atrophy of the anterior horn of the spinal cord. The LCCS2 syndrome is characterized by multiple joint contractures, anterior horn atrophy in the spinal cord, and a unique feature of a markedly distended urinary bladder. The phenotype suggests a spinal cord neuropathic etiology.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. EGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Developmental stageOverexpressed in a subset of human mammary tumors.
- DomainThe cytoplasmic part of the receptor may interact with the SH2 or SH3 domains of many signal-transducing proteins.
modificationsLigand-binding increases phosphorylation on tyrosine residues and promotes its association with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- c erbB 3 antibody
- c erbB3 antibody
- ERBB3 antibody
- ERBB3 protein antibody
- erbB3 S antibody
- ERBB3_HUMAN antibody
- Glial growth factor receptor antibody
- HER 3 antibody
- HER3 antibody
- LCCS2 antibody
- MDA BF 1 antibody
- MGC88033 antibody
- p180 ErbB3 antibody
- p45 sErbB3 antibody
- p85 sErbB3 antibody
- proto-oncogene-like protein c ErbB 3 antibody
- proto-oncogene-like protein c ErbB3 antibody
- Proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB 3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3 antibody
- Tyrosine kinase type cell surface receptor HER3 antibody
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3 antibody
- v erb b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 antibody
- v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian) antibody
- v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 antibody
Anti-ErbB 3 antibody images
ICC/IF image of ab79537 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab79537, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
All lanes : Anti-ErbB 3 antibody (ab79537) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COLO205 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 148 kDa
Observed band size : 148 kDa
Left panel: immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue using ab79537 at a 1/50 dilution. Right panel: same, after pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-ErbB 3 antibody (ab79537)
ab79537 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.