Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody [6F11] (ab93021)
- Product nameAnti-Estrogen Receptor antibody [6F11]See all Estrogen Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6F11] to Estrogen Receptor
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length Human protein.
- Positive controlBreast carcinoma
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number6F11
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93021 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. The steroid hormones and their receptors are involved in the regulation of eukaryotic gene expression and affect cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. Can activate the transcriptional activity of TFF1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2. Phosphorylation probably enhances transcriptional activity.
Glycosylated; contains N-acetylglucosamine, probably O-linked.
Ubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by OTUB1.
Dimethylated by PRMT1 at Arg-260. The methylation may favor cytoplasmic localization.
Palmitoylated (isoform 3). Not biotinylated (isoform 3).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. A minor fraction is associated with the inner membrane and Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Associated with the inner membrane via palmitoylation.
- Atherosclerosis, susceptibility to, included antibodyDKFZp686N23123 antibodyER Alpha antibody
- ER antibodyER Beta antibodyER-alpha antibodyER[a] antibodyER[b] antibodyEra antibodyERalpha antibodyErb antibodyErb2 antibodyERbeta antibodyESR antibodyESR BETA antibodyESR1 antibodyESR1_HUMAN antibodyESR2 antibodyESRA antibodyESRB antibodyEstr antibodyEstra antibodyEstradiol Receptor alpha antibodyEstradiol receptor antibodyEstradiol Receptor beta antibodyESTRB antibodyEstrogen receptor 1 (alpha) antibodyEstrogen Receptor 1 antibodyEstrogen receptor 2 (ER beta) antibodyEstrogen Receptor 2 antibodyEstrogen receptor 2 ER beta antibodyEstrogen receptor alpha antibodyEstrogen receptor antibodyEstrogen receptor beta 4 antibodyEstrogen resistance, included antibodyHDL cholesterol, augmented response of, to hormone replacement, included antibodyMyocardial infarction, susceptibility to, included antibodyNR3A1 antibodyNR3A2 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 1 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000017718 antibodyOTTHUMP00000017719 antibodyRNESTROR antibody
Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody [6F11] images
ab93021 staining Estrogen Receptor in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue.
Note: the nuclei of the positive cells stain very strongly, without any staining in the cytoplasm.
ab93021 staining Estrogen Receptor in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody [6F11] (ab93021)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ibarra JA et al. Fixation time does not affect the expression of estrogen receptor. Am J Clin Pathol 133:747-55 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20395521) »
- Gomez-Fernandez C et al. Immunohistochemical expression of estrogen receptor in adenocarcinomas of the lung: the antibody factor. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 18:137-41 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19875957) »