Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody (ab125253)
- Product nameAnti-Estrogen Receptor antibodySee all Estrogen Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Receptor
- Specificityab125253 recognizes ~67 kDa of Human ER without a phosphorylation site of Ser 167. It does not cross react to phosphorylated peptide.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide surrounding the epitope - LASTN, without phosphorylation of Human Estrogen receptor.
- Positive control
- MCF7 whole cell lysate; Human breast cancer tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: antibody stabilizer(10mg/ml BSA,0.05% proclin 300 in PBS)
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe Rabbit IgG is purified by Site-specific Epitope Affinity Purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. The steroid hormones and their receptors are involved in the regulation of eukaryotic gene expression and affect cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. Can activate the transcriptional activity of TFF1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2. Phosphorylation probably enhances transcriptional activity.
Glycosylated; contains N-acetylglucosamine, probably O-linked.
Ubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by OTUB1.
Dimethylated by PRMT1 at Arg-260. The methylation may favor cytoplasmic localization.
Palmitoylated (isoform 3). Not biotinylated (isoform 3).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. A minor fraction is associated with the inner membrane and Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Associated with the inner membrane via palmitoylation.
- Atherosclerosis, susceptibility to, included antibody
- DKFZp686N23123 antibody
- ER Alpha antibody
- ER antibody
- ER Beta antibody
- ER-alpha antibody
- ER[a] antibody
- ER[b] antibody
- Era antibody
- ERalpha antibody
- Erb antibody
- Erb2 antibody
- ERbeta antibody
- ESR antibody
- ESR BETA antibody
- ESR1 antibody
- ESR1_HUMAN antibody
- ESR2 antibody
- ESRA antibody
- ESRB antibody
- Estr antibody
- Estra antibody
- Estradiol Receptor alpha antibody
- Estradiol receptor antibody
- Estradiol Receptor beta antibody
- ESTRB antibody
- Estrogen receptor 1 (alpha) antibody
- Estrogen Receptor 1 antibody
- Estrogen receptor 2 (ER beta) antibody
- Estrogen Receptor 2 antibody
- Estrogen receptor 2 ER beta antibody
- Estrogen receptor alpha antibody
- Estrogen receptor antibody
- Estrogen receptor beta 4 antibody
- Estrogen resistance, included antibody
- HDL cholesterol, augmented response of, to hormone replacement, included antibody
- Myocardial infarction, susceptibility to, included antibody
- NR3A1 antibody
- NR3A2 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 1 antibody
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017718 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017719 antibody
- RNESTROR antibody
Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody (ab125253) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : MCF7 whole cell lysates with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
ab125253, at a 1/200 dilution, staining ER in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human breast cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Staining of tissue required boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 minutes, followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
References for Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody (ab125253)
ab125253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.