Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody (ab125253)
- Product nameAnti-Estrogen Receptor antibodySee all Estrogen Receptor primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Estrogen Receptor
- Specificityab125253 recognizes ~67 kDa of Human ER without a phosphorylation site of Ser 167. It does not cross react to phosphorylated peptide.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide surrounding the epitope - LASTN, without phosphorylation of Human Estrogen receptor.
- Positive controlMCF7 whole cell lysate; Human breast cancer tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: antibody stabilizer(10mg/ml BSA,0.05% proclin 300 in PBS)
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe Rabbit IgG is purified by Site-specific Epitope Affinity Purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionNuclear hormone receptor. The steroid hormones and their receptors are involved in the regulation of eukaryotic gene expression and affect cellular proliferation and differentiation in target tissues. Can activate the transcriptional activity of TFF1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR3 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by cyclin A/CDK2. Phosphorylation probably enhances transcriptional activity.
Glycosylated; contains N-acetylglucosamine, probably O-linked.
Ubiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by OTUB1.
Dimethylated by PRMT1 at Arg-260. The methylation may favor cytoplasmic localization.
Palmitoylated (isoform 3). Not biotinylated (isoform 3).
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. A minor fraction is associated with the inner membrane and Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Associated with the inner membrane via palmitoylation.
- Atherosclerosis, susceptibility to, included antibodyDKFZp686N23123 antibodyER Alpha antibody
- ER antibodyER Beta antibodyER-alpha antibodyER[a] antibodyER[b] antibodyEra antibodyERalpha antibodyErb antibodyErb2 antibodyERbeta antibodyESR antibodyESR BETA antibodyESR1 antibodyESR1_HUMAN antibodyESR2 antibodyESRA antibodyESRB antibodyEstr antibodyEstra antibodyEstradiol Receptor alpha antibodyEstradiol receptor antibodyEstradiol Receptor beta antibodyESTRB antibodyEstrogen receptor 1 (alpha) antibodyEstrogen Receptor 1 antibodyEstrogen receptor 2 (ER beta) antibodyEstrogen Receptor 2 antibodyEstrogen receptor 2 ER beta antibodyEstrogen receptor alpha antibodyEstrogen receptor antibodyEstrogen receptor beta 4 antibodyEstrogen resistance, included antibodyHDL cholesterol, augmented response of, to hormone replacement, included antibodyMyocardial infarction, susceptibility to, included antibodyNR3A1 antibodyNR3A2 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 1 antibodyNuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 2 antibodyOTTHUMP00000017718 antibodyOTTHUMP00000017719 antibodyRNESTROR antibody
Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody (ab125253) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : MCF7 whole cell lysates with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
ab125253, at a 1/200 dilution, staining ER in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human breast cancer tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Staining of tissue required boiling tissue sections in 10 mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 minutes, followed by cooling at room temperature for 20 minutes.
References for Anti-Estrogen Receptor antibody (ab125253)
ab125253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.