Anti-Exodus 2 antibody (Biotin) (ab83130)
- Product nameAnti-Exodus 2 antibody (Biotin)
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Exodus 2 (Biotin)
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant human Exodus 2.
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab83130 was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated. Filter sterilised
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83130 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Exodus 2.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. Allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Exodus 2. Can be used as Detection antibody when paired with ab83131.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa. Detection limit for recombinant Exodus 2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
- FunctionInhibits hemopoiesis and stimulates chemotaxis. Chemotactic in vitro for thymocytes and activated T-cells, but not for B-cells, macrophages, or neutrophils. Shows preferential activity towards naive T-cells. May play a role in mediating homing of lymphocytes to secondary lymphoid organs.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in high endothelial venules of lymph nodes, spleen and appendix. Intermediate levels found in small intestine, thyroid gland and trachea. Low level expression in thymus, bone marrow, liver, and pancreas. Also found in tonsil, fetal heart and fetal spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- 6Ckine antibody
- Beta chemokine exodus-2 antibody
- Beta-chemokine exodus-2 antibody
- C-C motif chemokine 21 antibody
- CCL 21 antibody
- CCL21 antibody
- CCL21_HUMAN antibody
- Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 21 antibody
- CKb 9 antibody
- CKb9 antibody
- ECL antibody
- Efficient Chemoattractant for Lymphocytes antibody
- Exodus2 antibody
- MGC34555 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000000526 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000000527 antibody
- SCYA 21 antibody
- SCYA21 antibody
- Secondary lymphoid tissue chemokine antibody
- Secondary lymphoid-tissue chemokine antibody
- SLC antibody
- Small inducible cytokine A21 antibody
- Small inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys-Cys) member 21 antibody
- Small-inducible cytokine A21 antibody
- TCA 4 antibody
- TCA4 antibody
References for Anti-Exodus 2 antibody (Biotin) (ab83130)
ab83130 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.