Anti-FAIM1 antibody (ab85756)
- Product nameAnti-FAIM1 antibodySee all FAIM1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to FAIM1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog
Synthetic peptide (C-KKYMEDRSKTTN) from the internal sequence of Human FAIM1.
- Positive controlPlacenta tissue. Human lymph node lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85756 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2.5 - 5 µg/ml.|
- FunctionPlays a role as an inducible effector molecule that mediates Fas resistance produced by surface Ig engagement in B cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAIM1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- FAIM 1 antibodyFaim antibodyFAIM1_HUMAN antibody
- Fas apoptotic inhibitory molecule 1 antibodyFas apoptotic inhibitory molecule antibody
Anti-FAIM1 antibody images
ab85756 at 2.5µg/ml staining FAIM1 in placenta tissue.
Anti-FAIM1 antibody (ab85756) at 0.5 µg/ml + Human lymph node lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FAIM1 antibody (ab85756)
ab85756 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.