Anti-FANCA antibody (ab81632)
- Product nameAnti-FANCA antibodySee all FANCA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FANCA
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide designed within residues 1200-1300 of Human FANCA
- Positive control
- FANCA-transfected COS1 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81632 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 163 kDa.|
- FunctionDNA repair protein that may operate in a postreplication repair or a cell cycle checkpoint function. May be involved in interstrand DNA cross-link repair and in the maintenance of normal chromosome stability.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FANCA are a cause of Fanconi anemia (FA) [MIM:227650]. FA is a genetically heterogeneous, autosomal recessive disorder characterized by progressive pancytopenia, a diverse assortment of congenital malformations, and a predisposition to the development of malignancies. At the cellular level it is associated with hypersensitivity to DNA-damaging agents, chromosomal instability (increased chromosome breakage), and defective DNA repair.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylation is required for the formation of the nuclear complex. Not phosphorylated in cells derived from groups A, B, C, E, F, G, and H.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The major form is nuclear. The minor form is cytoplasmic.
- FA 1 antibody
- FA antibody
- FA H antibody
- FA1 antibody
- FAA antibody
- FACA antibody
- FAH antibody
- Fanca antibody
- FANCA_HUMAN antibody
- FANCH antibody
- Fanconi anemia complementation group A antibody
- Fanconi anemia complementation group H antibody
- Fanconi anemia group A protein antibody
- Fanconi anemia type 1 antibody
- MGC75158 antibody
- Protein FACA antibody
Anti-FANCA antibody images
Anti-FANCA antibody (ab81632) at 1/1000 dilution + transfected COS1 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 163 kDa
Observed band size : 163 kDa
References for Anti-FANCA antibody (ab81632)
ab81632 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.