Anti-FANCA antibody (ab97578)
- Product nameAnti-FANCA antibodySee all FANCA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FANCA
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 190 of FANCA (O15360).
- Positive controlA431, HeLa, 293T or H1299 cell lines.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 163 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- FunctionDNA repair protein that may operate in a postreplication repair or a cell cycle checkpoint function. May be involved in interstrand DNA cross-link repair and in the maintenance of normal chromosome stability.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FANCA are a cause of Fanconi anemia (FA) [MIM:227650]. FA is a genetically heterogeneous, autosomal recessive disorder characterized by progressive pancytopenia, a diverse assortment of congenital malformations, and a predisposition to the development of malignancies. At the cellular level it is associated with hypersensitivity to DNA-damaging agents, chromosomal instability (increased chromosome breakage), and defective DNA repair.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylation is required for the formation of the nuclear complex. Not phosphorylated in cells derived from groups A, B, C, E, F, G, and H.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The major form is nuclear. The minor form is cytoplasmic.
- FA 1 antibodyFA antibodyFA H antibody
- FA1 antibodyFAA antibodyFACA antibodyFAH antibodyFanca antibodyFANCA_HUMAN antibodyFANCH antibodyFanconi anemia complementation group A antibodyFanconi anemia complementation group H antibodyFanconi anemia group A protein antibodyFanconi anemia type 1 antibodyMGC75158 antibodyProtein FACA antibody
Anti-FANCA antibody images
All lanes : Anti-FANCA antibody (ab97578) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 163 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, using ab97578 at 1/200 dilution. Bottom picture shows stain merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded OV90 xenograft, using ab97578 at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-FANCA antibody (ab97578)
ab97578 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.