Anti-FANCG antibody (ab5067)
- Product nameAnti-FANCG antibodySee all FANCG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FANCG
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: MSRQTTSVGSSC, corresponding to amino acids 1 - 12 of Human FANCG.
- General notesAvoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of opening.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.878% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5067 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).|
- FunctionDNA repair protein that may operate in a postreplication repair or a cell cycle checkpoint function. May be implicated in interstrand DNA cross-link repair and in the maintenance of normal chromosome stability. Candidate tumor suppressor gene.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis and thymus. Found in lymphoblasts.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FANCG are a cause of Fanconi anemia (FA) [MIM:227650]. FA is a genetically heterogeneous, autosomal recessive disorder characterized by progressive pancytopenia, a diverse assortment of congenital malformations, and a predisposition to the development of malignancies. At the cellular level it is associated with hypersensitivity to DNA-damaging agents, chromosomal instability (increased chromosome breakage), and defective DNA repair.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The major form is nuclear. The minor form is cytoplasmic.
- DNA repair protein XRCC9 antibody
- DNA-repair protein XRCC9 antibody
- FAG antibody
- FANCG antibody
- FANCG_HUMAN antibody
- Fanconi anaemia complementation group G antibody
- Fanconi anemia group G protein antibody
- Protein FACG antibody
- X ray repair, complementing defective, in Chinese hamster cells 9 antibody
- X-ray repair, complementing defective, in Chinese hamster, 9 antibody
- XRCC9 antibody
Anti-FANCG antibody images
Anti-FANCG antibody (ab5067) at 1/500 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 35 µg
IRDye 800 conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 69 kDa
Additional bands at : 11 kDa,24 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FANCG antibody (ab5067)
ab5067 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.