Anti-FANCG antibody (ab77193)
- Product nameAnti-FANCG antibodySee all FANCG primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to FANCG
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Macaque Monkey
Synthetic peptide: LEEFRTSLPKSCDL, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 609-622 of Human FANCG
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionDNA repair protein that may operate in a postreplication repair or a cell cycle checkpoint function. May be implicated in interstrand DNA cross-link repair and in the maintenance of normal chromosome stability. Candidate tumor suppressor gene.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis and thymus. Found in lymphoblasts.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FANCG are a cause of Fanconi anemia (FA) [MIM:227650]. FA is a genetically heterogeneous, autosomal recessive disorder characterized by progressive pancytopenia, a diverse assortment of congenital malformations, and a predisposition to the development of malignancies. At the cellular level it is associated with hypersensitivity to DNA-damaging agents, chromosomal instability (increased chromosome breakage), and defective DNA repair.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TPR repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The major form is nuclear. The minor form is cytoplasmic.
- DNA repair protein XRCC9 antibody
- FAG antibody
- FANCG antibody
- FANCG_HUMAN antibody
- Fanconi anaemia complementation group G antibody
- Fanconi anemia group G protein antibody
- Protein FACG antibody
- X ray repair, complementing defective, in Chinese hamster cells 9 antibody
- X-ray repair, complementing defective, in Chinese hamster, 9 antibody
- XRCC9 antibody
Anti-FANCG antibody images
Anti-FANCG antibody (ab77193) at 0.5 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 69 kDa
Exposure time : 1 hour
References for Anti-FANCG antibody (ab77193)
ab77193 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.