Anti-FANCM antibody (ab26272)
- Product nameAnti-FANCM antibodySee all FANCM primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FANCM
- Tested applicationsIP, WB more details
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 850 - 950 of Human FANCM.
(Peptide available as ab27788.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates; HeLa, MDA-MB-361 and WI38.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26272 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at 1 µg/mg of lysate. (see Abreview)|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 mg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 240 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 232 kDa).Can be blocked with Human FANCM peptide (ab27788).|
- RelevanceFANCM is an ATPase required for FANCD2 ubiquitination, a key reaction in DNA repair. It binds to ssDNA but not to dsDNA.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase FANCM antibody
- FAAP250 antibody
- Fanconi anemia group M protein antibody
- fanconi anemia-associated polypeptide of 250 kDa antibody
- KIAA1596 antibody
- Protein Hef ortholog antibody
Anti-FANCM antibody images
All lanes : Anti-FANCM antibody (ab26272) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : MDA-MB-361 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : WI38 (Human lung fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 232 kDa
Observed band size : 238 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-FANCM antibody (ab26272)
ab26272 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.