Anti-FANCM antibody (ab97905)
- Product nameAnti-FANCM antibodySee all FANCM primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FANCM
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant 6 HIS tagged human FANCM fragment expressed in E. coli.
- EpitopeResidues 1727-2048.
- Positive control
- HeLa Cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97905 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 227 kDa.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceFANCM is an ATPase required for FANCD2 ubiquitination, a key reaction in DNA repair. It binds to ssDNA but not to dsDNA.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase FANCM antibody
- FAAP250 antibody
- Fanconi anemia group M protein antibody
- fanconi anemia-associated polypeptide of 250 kDa antibody
- KIAA1596 antibody
- Protein Hef ortholog antibody
References for Anti-FANCM antibody (ab97905)
ab97905 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.