For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight31 kDa
- Amino acids122 to 400
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 50µl water.
- FunctionInvolved in TGN-to-plasma membrane transport and in the formation of post-Golgi constitutive carriers. May play a role in ensuring the coordination of the budding and the fission reactions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
- DomainInteracts with PIP and ARF via plekstrin homology domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized to perinuclear structures in the trans-Golgi network.
Information by UniProt
References for FAPP2 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127667)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"