FAPP2 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127667)
- Product nameFAPP2 protein (His-DHFR tag)See all FAPP2 proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight31 kDa
- Amino acids122 to 400
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127667 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 50µl water.
- PH domain-containing family A member 8
- Phosphatidylinositol-four-phosphate adapter protein 2
- Phosphoinositide binding specificmember 8
- Phosphoinositol 4 phosphate adaptor protein 2
- Phosphoinositol 4-phosphate adapter protein 2
- Pleckstrin homology domain containing family A
- Pleckstrin homology domain containing family A (Phosphoinositide binding specific) member 8
- Pleckstrin homology domain-containing family A member 8
- PLEKHA8 protein
- Serologically defined breast cancer antigen NY-BR-86
- FunctionInvolved in TGN-to-plasma membrane transport and in the formation of post-Golgi constitutive carriers. May play a role in ensuring the coordination of the budding and the fission reactions.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in kidney cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
- DomainInteracts with PIP and ARF via plekstrin homology domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Localized to perinuclear structures in the trans-Golgi network.
References for FAPP2 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127667)
ab127667 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.