Anti-FBXO31 antibody (ab86137)
- Product nameAnti-FBXO31 antibodySee all FBXO31 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FBXO31
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan, Elephant
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within the amino acids 489-539 of Human FBXO31, NP_079011.3
- Positive control
- Whole cell lysate from 293T and mouse NIH3T3 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86137 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).|
- FunctionComponent of some SCF (SKP1-cullin-F-box) protein ligase complex that plays a central role in G1 arrest following DNA damage. Specifically recognizes phosphorylated cyclin-D1 (CCND1), promoting its ubiquitination and degradation by the proteasome, resulting in G1 arrest. May act as a tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Expressed at moderate levels in most tissues, except bone marrow.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FBXO31 family.
Contains 1 F-box domain.
- Developmental stageExpression is cell-cycle regulated, and peaks at late G2 to early G1 phase (at protein level).
modificationsPhosphorylation at Ser-278 by ATM following gamma-irradiation results in its stabilization.
- DKFZp434B027 antibody
- DKFZp434J1815 antibody
- F box only protein 31 antibody
- F box protein 31 antibody
- F-box only protein 31 antibody
- FBX14 antibody
- FBX31 antibody
- FBX31_HUMAN antibody
- FBXO14 antibody
- Fbxo31 antibody
- FLJ22477 antibody
- MGC15419 antibody
- MGC9527 antibody
- pp2386 antibody
- Putative breast cancer tumor suppressor antibody
- SCF ubiquitin ligase specificity factor antibody
Anti-FBXO31 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-FBXO31 antibody (ab86137) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate from 293T cells
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate from mouse NIH3T3 cells
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-FBXO31 antibody (ab86137)
ab86137 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.