Anti-FCER1G antibody (ab108228)
- Product nameAnti-FCER1G antibodySee all FCER1G primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FCER1G
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MIPAVVLLLL LLVEQAAALG EPQLCYILDA ILFLYGIVLT LLYCRLKIQV) of Human FCER1G (NP_004097).
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate IHC-P (FFPE): Human Lung (Normal)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionAssociates with a variety of FcR alpha chains to form a functional signaling complex. Regulates several aspects of the immune response. The gamma subunit has a critical role in allowing the IgE Fc receptor to reach the cell surface.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD3Z/FCER1G family.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Fc fragment of IgE, high affinity I, receptor for; gamma polypeptide antibody
- Fc receptor gamma chain antibody
- Fc-epsilon RI-gamma antibody
- FCER1G antibody
- FCERG_HUMAN antibody
- FceRI gamma antibody
- FCRG antibody
- FcRgamma antibody
- High affinity immunoglobulin epsilon receptor subunit gamma antibody
- IgE Fc receptor subunit gamma antibody
- Immunoglobulin E receptor, high affinity, gamma chain antibody
Anti-FCER1G antibody images
IHC image of FCER1G staining in Human Lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab108228, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
Anti-FCER1G antibody (ab108228) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 10 kDa
References for Anti-FCER1G antibody (ab108228)
ab108228 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.