Anti-FCGBP antibody (ab121199)
- Product nameAnti-FCGBP antibodySee all FCGBP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FCGBP
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 4487-4596 of Human FCGBP.
- Positive controlHuman small intestine tissue; U 251 MG cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab121199 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100|
- FunctionMay be involved in the maintenance of the mucosal structure as a gel-like component of the mucosa.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in placenta and colon epithelium. Expressed in thyroid, and down-regulated in thyroid carcinomas. Present in serum, with higher levels in patients with various autoimmune diseases (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 12 TIL (trypsin inhibitory-like) domains.
Contains 13 VWFD domains.
- DomainThe N-terminal IgGFc-binding region is primate-specific.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Fc fragment of IgG binding protein antibodyFC(GAMMA)BP antibodyFcgamma-binding protein antigen antibody
- FcgammaBP antibodyFCGBP antibodyFCGBP_HUMAN antibodyHuman Fc gamma BP antibodyIgGFc-binding protein antibody
Anti-FCGBP antibody images
ab121199 at 1/100 dilution staining FCGBP in Paraffin-embedded Human Small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab121199 at 4 µg/ml staining FCGBP in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U 251 MG cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
References for Anti-FCGBP antibody (ab121199)
ab121199 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.