Anti-FCGR1A antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
- Product nameAnti-FCGR1A antibody [10.1] (FITC)See all FCGR1A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to FCGR1A (FITC)
- Conjugation notesThe reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non Human Primates
Rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin purified Human monocytes.
- Positive controlHuman blood cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number10.1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119828 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- CD64 antibodyCD64A antibodyFc fragment of IgG high affinity Ia receptor (CD64) antibody
- Fc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor for antibodyFc gamma receptor antibodyFc gamma receptor I A1 antibodyFc gamma RI antibodyFc gamma RIA antibodyFc-gamma RI antibodyFc-gamma RIA antibodyFCG1 antibodyFcgammaRIa antibodyFCGR1 antibodyFCGR1_HUMAN antibodyFCGR1A antibodyFcRI antibodyFLJ18345 antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I antibodyIGFR1 antibodyIgG Fc receptor I antibodyImmunoglobulin G Fc receptor I antibodyOTTHUMP00000013913 antibody
References for Anti-FCGR1A antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
This product has been referenced in:
- Brichard B et al. Intracellular cytokine profile of cord and adult blood monocytes. Bone Marrow Transplant 27:1081-6 (2001). Read more (PubMed: 11438825) »
- Hashimoto S et al. Enhancement of macrophage colony-stimulating factor-induced growth and differentiation of human monocytes by interleukin-10. Blood 89:315-21 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 8978307) »