For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 1.00 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4623
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 64-78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
Information by UniProt
- CD64 antibody
- CD64A antibody
- Fc fragment of IgG high affinity Ia receptor (CD64) antibody
Anti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623] images
References for Anti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623] (ab109449)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"