Anti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623] (ab109449)
- Product nameAnti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623]See all FCGR1A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4623] to FCGR1A
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the extracellular domain of Human FCGR1A.
- Positive controlU937, THP1, and HL60 cell lysates; U937 cells.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 1.00 x 10-11 M
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR4623
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109449 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 64-78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- CD64 antibodyCD64A antibodyFc fragment of IgG high affinity Ia receptor (CD64) antibody
- Fc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor for antibodyFc gamma receptor antibodyFc gamma receptor I A1 antibodyFc gamma RI antibodyFc gamma RIA antibodyFc-gamma RI antibodyFc-gamma RIA antibodyFCG1 antibodyFcgammaRIa antibodyFCGR1 antibodyFCGR1_HUMAN antibodyFCGR1A antibodyFcRI antibodyFLJ18345 antibodyHigh affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I antibodyIGFR1 antibodyIgG Fc receptor I antibodyImmunoglobulin G Fc receptor I antibodyOTTHUMP00000013913 antibody
Anti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623] images
All lanes : Anti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623] (ab109449) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : U937 cell lysate
Lane 2 : THP1 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HL60 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 64-78 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab109449 at 1/100 dilution staining FCGR1A in U937 cells by Flow cytometry (shown in red). Rabbit IgG negative control (shown in green).
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-FCGR1A antibody [EPR4623] (ab109449)
ab109449 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.