Anti-FCGRT antibody (ab69834)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to the Fc region of monomeric immunoglobulins gamma. Mediates the uptake of IgG from milk. Possible role in transfer of immunoglobulin G from mother to fetus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Alpha chain antibodyFc fragment of IgG, receptor transporter, alpha antibodyFCGRN_HUMAN antibody
- FCGRT antibodyFcRn alpha chain antibodyFcRn antibodyFCRN, alpha chain antibodyIgG Fc fragment receptor transporter alpha chain antibodyIgG Gc receptor antibodyIgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51 antibodyIgG receptor FcRn large subunit p51 precursor antibodyImmunoglobulin receptor, intestinal, heavy chain antibodyNeonatal Fc receptor antibody
Anti-FCGRT antibody images
Anti-FCGRT antibody (ab69834) at 0.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FCGRT antibody (ab69834)
ab69834 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.