Anti-FGF1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab76662)
- Product nameAnti-FGF1 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all FGF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FGF1 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
A KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the C terminal region of human FGF1.
- Positive controlMouse kidney tissue lysate and FGF1 transfected 293 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76662 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.Can be blocked with FGF1 peptide (ab154948).|
- FunctionThe heparin-binding fibroblast growth factors play important roles in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. They are potent mitogens in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lacks a cleavable signal sequence. Within the cytoplasm, it is transported to the cell membrane and then secreted by a non-classical pathway that requires Cu(2+) ions and S100A13. Secreted in a complex with SYT1.
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor antibodyAFGF antibodyBeta endothelial cell growth factor antibody
- Beta-endothelial cell growth factor antibodyECGF antibodyECGF beta antibodyECGF-beta antibodyECGFA antibodyECGFB antibodyEndothelial Cell Growth Factor alpha antibodyEndothelial Cell Growth Factor beta antibodyFGF 1 antibodyFGF alpha antibodyFgf1 antibodyFGF1_HUMAN antibodyFGFA antibodyFibroblast Growth Factor 1 Acidic antibodyFibroblast growth factor 1 antibodyGLIO703 antibodyHBGF 1 antibodyHBGF-1 antibodyHBGF1 antibodyHeparin binding growth factor 1 antibodyHeparin binding growth factor 1 precursor antibodyHeparin-binding growth factor 1 antibody
Anti-FGF1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Anti-FGF1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab76662) at 1/60 dilution + mouse kidney tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 19 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 40 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
All lanes : Anti-FGF1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab76662) at 1/60 dilution
Lane 1 : Non-transfected 293 cell lysates
Lane 2 : FGF1 transfected 293 cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab76662 at 1/50 dilution staining FGF1 Carboxyterminal in human Hepatocarcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was used followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-FGF1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab76662)
ab76662 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.