Anti-FGF1 antibody (ab54677)
- Product nameAnti-FGF1 antibodySee all FGF1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to FGF1
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 46-155 of Human FGF1
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54677 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe heparin-binding fibroblast growth factors play important roles in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. They are potent mitogens in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lacks a cleavable signal sequence. Within the cytoplasm, it is transported to the cell membrane and then secreted by a non-classical pathway that requires Cu(2+) ions and S100A13. Secreted in a complex with SYT1.
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor antibody
- aFGF antibody
- Beta endothelial cell growth factor antibody
- Beta-endothelial cell growth factor antibody
- ECGF antibody
- ECGF beta antibody
- ECGF-beta antibody
- ECGFA antibody
- ECGFB antibody
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor alpha antibody
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor beta antibody
- FGF 1 antibody
- FGF alpha antibody
- Fgf1 antibody
- FGF1_HUMAN antibody
- FGFA antibody
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 1 Acidic antibody
- Fibroblast growth factor 1 antibody
- GLIO703 antibody
- HBGF 1 antibody
- HBGF-1 antibody
- HBGF1 antibody
- Heparin binding growth factor 1 antibody
- Heparin binding growth factor 1 precursor antibody
- Heparin-binding growth factor 1 antibody
Anti-FGF1 antibody images
FGF1 antibody (ab54677) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab54677 FGF1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
All lanes : Anti-FGF1 antibody (ab54677) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 2 : Human liver whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 3 : Human spleen whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 4 : Human pancreas whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 5 : Human colon whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 6 : Human placenta whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 7 : Human stomach whole cell lysate (50µg)
Lane 8 : Mouse brain whole cell lysate (50µg)
Goat anti-mouse antibody conjugated to HRP at 1/5000 dilution
References for Anti-FGF1 antibody (ab54677)
ab54677 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.