Anti-FGF1 antibody (ab58311)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58311 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe heparin-binding fibroblast growth factors play important roles in the regulation of cell survival, cell division, angiogenesis, cell differentiation and cell migration. They are potent mitogens in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Lacks a cleavable signal sequence. Within the cytoplasm, it is transported to the cell membrane and then secreted by a non-classical pathway that requires Cu(2+) ions and S100A13. Secreted in a complex with SYT1.
- Acidic fibroblast growth factor antibodyaFGF antibodyBeta endothelial cell growth factor antibody
- Beta-endothelial cell growth factor antibodyECGF antibodyECGF beta antibodyECGF-beta antibodyECGFA antibodyECGFB antibodyEndothelial Cell Growth Factor alpha antibodyEndothelial Cell Growth Factor beta antibodyFGF 1 antibodyFGF alpha antibodyFgf1 antibodyFGF1_HUMAN antibodyFGFA antibodyFibroblast Growth Factor 1 Acidic antibodyFibroblast growth factor 1 antibodyGLIO703 antibodyHBGF 1 antibodyHBGF-1 antibodyHBGF1 antibodyHeparin binding growth factor 1 antibodyHeparin binding growth factor 1 precursor antibodyHeparin-binding growth factor 1 antibody
Anti-FGF1 antibody images
FGF1 antibody (ab58311) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human spleen.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab58311 FGF1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-FGF1 antibody (ab58311)
ab58311 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.