Anti-FGF10 antibody (ab71794)
- Product nameAnti-FGF10 antibodySee all FGF10 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FGF10
- Tested applicationsWB, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Cow, Non Human Primates
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 50 - 150 of Human FGF10.
(Peptide available as ab90831.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in the following lysates: Human Lung Tissue; A549 Whole Cell
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71794 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).Can be blocked with FGF10 peptide (ab90831).|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Goat polyclonal to FGF10 (ab90207). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5µg/ml with Ab90207 as Capture.|
- FunctionCould be a growth factor active in the process of wound healing. Acts as a mitogen in the lung. May act in a manner similar to FGF-7.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in FGF10 are the cause of autosomal dominant aplasia of lacrimal and salivary glands (ALSG) [MIM:180920]. ALSG has variable expressivity, and affected individuals may have aplasia or hypoplasia of the lacrimal, parotid, submandibular and sublingual glands and absence of the lacrimal puncta. The disorder is characterized by irritable eyes, recurrent eye infections, epiphora (constant tearing) and xerostomia (dryness of the mouth), which increases the risk of dental erosion, dental caries, periodontal disease and oral infections.
Defects in FGF10 are a cause of lacrimo-auriculo-dento-digital syndrome (LADDS) [MIM:149730]; also known as Levy-Hollister syndrome. LADDS is a form of ectodermal dysplasia, a heterogeneous group of disorders due to abnormal development of two or more ectodermal structures. LADDS is an autosomal dominant syndrome characterized by aplastic/hypoplastic lacrimal and salivary glands and ducts, cup-shaped ears, hearing loss, hypodontia and enamel hypoplasia, and distal limb segments anomalies. In addition to these cardinal features, facial dysmorphism, malformations of the kidney and respiratory system and abnormal genitalia have been reported. Craniosynostosis and severe syndactyly are not observed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heparin-binding growth factors family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- BB213776 antibodyfd11d03 antibodyFGF 10 antibody
- FGF-10 antibodyFGF10 antibodyFGF10_HUMAN antibodyFibroblast growth factor 10 antibodyKeratinocyte growth factor 2 antibodyKGF 2 antibodywu:fd11d03 antibodyzgc:109774 antibody
Anti-FGF10 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-FGF10 antibody (ab71794) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Lung (Human) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : A549 (Human lung adenocarcinoma epithelial cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 170 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-FGF10 antibody (ab71794)
ab71794 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.