Anti-FGFR1 Oncogene Partner antibody (ab53071)
- Product nameAnti-FGFR1 Oncogene Partner antibodySee all FGFR1 Oncogene Partner primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to FGFR1 Oncogene Partner
- Specificityab53071 detects endogenous levels of total FGFR1 protein.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide derived from human FGFR1.
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue and HepG2 cell extracts.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab53071 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53071 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Antigen retrieval method: sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0)
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 92 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for anchoring microtubules to the centrosomes.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, liver, muscle, kidney, intestine, colon, adrenal gland, prostate, testis, and pancreas.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving FGFR1OP may be a cause of stem cell myeloproliferative disorder (MPD). Translocation t(6;8)(q27;p11) with FGFR1. MPD is characterized by myeloid hyperplasia, eosinophilia and T-cell or B-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma. In general it progresses to acute myeloid leukemia. The fusion proteins FGFR1OP-FGFR1 or FGFR1-FGFR1OP may exhibit constitutive kinase activity and be responsible for the transforming activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FGFR1OP family.
Contains 1 LisH domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Associated with gamma-tubulin.
- FGFR1 oncogene partner antibody
- FGFR1OP antibody
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 oncogene partner antibody
- FOP antibody
- FR1OP_HUMAN antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017612 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000017613 antibody
Anti-FGFR1 Oncogene Partner antibody images
All lanes : Anti-FGFR1 Oncogene Partner antibody (ab53071) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
Observed band size : 92 kDa
ab53071 at 1/50 dilution staining FGFR1 in human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue, in the absence and presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-FGFR1 Oncogene Partner antibody (ab53071)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tarkkonen KM et al. Differential roles of fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFR) 1, 2 and 3 in the regulation of S115 breast cancer cell growth. PLoS One 7:e49970 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 23185502) »