Anti-FGR antibody (ab58228)
- Product nameAnti-FGR antibodySee all FGR primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to FGR
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: MGCVFCKKLE PVATAKEDAG LEGDFRSYGA ADHYGPDPTK ARPASSFAHI PNYSNFSSQA INPGFLDSGT IRGVSGIGVT LFIALYDYEA , corresponding to amino acids 1-90 of Human FGR
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58228 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceFgr is a member of the Src family of non-receptor tyrosine kinases. It is expressed in neutrophils, monocytes, macrophages and natural killer cells. Expression of Fgr is developmentally regulated and required in normal myelomonocytic differentiation in vivo. HL-60 cells induced to differentiate with retinoic acid express high levels of Fgr.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor; Cytoplasmic side Probable. Cell membrane; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side. Cell projection › ruffle membrane. Cytoplasm › cytosol. Cytoplasm › cytoskeleton. Mitochondrion inner membrane. Mitochondrion intermembrane space. Note: Detected in mitochondrial intermembrane space and at inner membranes. Colocalizes with actin fibers at membrane ruffles. Detected at plasma membrane lipid rafts.
- c fgr antibody
- c fgr protooncogene antibody
- c src 2 proto oncogene antibody
- c src2 antibody
- FGR antibody
- FLJ43153 antibody
- Gardner Rasheed feline sarcoma viral (v fgr) antibody
- Gardner Rasheed feline sarcoma viral (v fgr) oncogene homolog antibody
- MGC75096 antibody
- p55 c fgr protein antibody
- P55 FGR antibody
- p55c fgr antibody
- p58c fgr antibody
- Proto oncogene c Fgr antibody
- Proto oncogene tyrosine protein kinase FGR antibody
- SRC 2 antibody
- SRC2 antibody
- Tyrosine protein kinase Fgr antibody
Anti-FGR antibody images
FGR antibody (ab58228) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lymph node.
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
FGR antibody (ab58228) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-FGR antibody (ab58228)
ab58228 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.