Anti-FHL3 antibody (ab78226)
- Product nameAnti-FHL3 antibodySee all FHL3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to FHL3
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: C-KQASQHALRPAP, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 1079-1090 of Human FHL3 (NP_954712.1)
- Positive controlHuman spleen
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceData show that FHL3 interacts with human phosphatase CDC25B in the cell nucleus. LIM domain proteins such as FHL3 are found to be important regulators in cell growth, cell fate determination, cell differentiation and remodeling of the cell cytoskeleton. Human FHL3 is a type of LIM only protein that contains four tandemly repeated LIM motifs with an N terminal single zinc finger (half LIM motif).
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- FHL 3 antibodyFour and a half LIM domains 3 antibodySkeletal muscle LIM protein 2 antibodySLIM2 antibody
Anti-FHL3 antibody images
ab78226, at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml, staining FHL3 in formalin fixed paraffin embedded human spleen tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-FHL3 antibody (ab78226)
ab78226 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.