Anti-FIV p120 antibody [vpg 68] (ab13969)
- Product nameAnti-FIV p120 antibody [vpg 68]
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [vpg 68] to FIV p120
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts with FIV envelope glycoprotein gp120.
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IP more details
- Species reactivityFIV p120
Density gradient purified feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV).
- General notesThis product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2M Tris HCl. pH 7.4.
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numbervpg 68
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13969 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus antibody
References for Anti-FIV p120 antibody [vpg 68] (ab13969)
ab13969 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.